Because the fund has moved the date of its meeting by more than 30 days from the date of the fund’s last annual meeting of shareholders, the deadlines for submissions of shareholder proposals relating to the meeting have changed from the dates specified in the proxy statement relating to the last annual meeting of shareholders.
To be considered for presentation at the meeting, shareholder proposals submitted pursuant to Rule 14a-8 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “1934 Act”) must be received at the offices of the fund,
Current information on the fund, as well as any future updates specific to the fund can be found via Nuveen’s closed-end fund website at http://www.nuveen.com/CEF/Default.aspx.
Nuveen Investments provides high-quality investment services designed to help secure the long-term goals of institutional and individual investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve them. Nuveen Investments markets a wide range of specialized investment solutions which provide investors access to capabilities of its high-quality boutique investment affiliates—Nuveen Asset Management, LLC,
Source: Nuveen Investments
Most Popular Stories
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board