Annuitycost.net has released a new blog post comparing no medical exam life insurance plans and fixed annuities.
Life insurance can be purchased without taking medical examinations. This simplified the application and underwriting processes so that it is easier to qualify for a plan. This provides a high degree of convenience and accessibility which can allow clients to find proper coverage for their families.
Some insurance brokers also recommend fixed life annuities. This plan will provide regular payments after an initial accumulation phase, which takes several years. Fixed annuities can be advantageous for senior citizens as they can benefit from the distribution phase when they retire. Regular payments are made until the annuitant passes away.
The newly released blog post explains the differences between the two plans and in which situations they are advantageous. Finding proper financial coverage during retirement is essential, as funeral expenses are increasing and many families will not be able to cover the high costs.
Annuitycost.net is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. It is unique in that this website does not simply stick to one kind of insurance carrier, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. This way, clients have offers from multiple carriers all in one place, this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
Annuitycost.net is owned by
For more information, please visit http://www.annuitycost.net/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/nomedexamlifeinsurance/onlinelifeinsurancequotes/prweb11962212.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor