Medical-Horizons.net, an online news and information resource for healthcare professionals covering the latest advances from the nation's top medical facilities, has launched an exclusive article series entitled "The New Medicine," designed to give readers a glimpse into the future of healthcare.
"We're very excited about the insight Dr. Hammond brings to Medical-Horizons.net," says publisher
Rector notes readers can look forward to a number of thought-provoking articles, including:
• A deeper look into the research and creation of the first closed-loop artificial pancreas.
• Detection, in real time and without time limits, of individual molecules or groups of molecules in the human body - with zero disruption to the normal standard of practice in clinical healthcare.
• How specially treated nano-particles can be injected into living organisms with the ability to accelerate coagulopathy in patients that have experienced trauma and internal bleeding.
• The use of standard magnetic resonance imaging combined with material diffraction techniques to elucidate details in physiology that were previously impossible in real time, in vivo applications.
• The ability to create artificial red blood cells, attenuate and optimize the shape, and use these cells to carry therapeutics anywhere in the human body.
The series will run monthly on Medical-Horizons.net beginning
For further information or to schedule an interview with
As Executive Director of the UCSB TMRL, he has been responsible for applying the multi-disciplinary expertise of UCSB and their "systems approach" to problem solving to the reductionist practice of healthcare. His efforts feature the integration of advanced computational ability with traditional engineering and medical research to insure that all stakeholders, including researchers, health professionals, and patients are represented.
Medical-Horizons.net is designed specifically to be a single venue where doctors, nurses, practitioners, clinicians, healthcare IT professionals and management teams can share their ideas, vision and success stories. The site features news and information from the nation's leading healthcare facilities on new procedures; innovative technologies; improvements in patient and staff safety; infection control; improving staff retention; new management techniques and IT solutions. Medical-Horizons.net has the simple goal of improving healthcare through better communication.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/New/Medicine/prweb11960334.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve