Medical-Horizons.net, an online news and information resource for healthcare professionals covering the latest advances from the nation's top medical facilities, has launched an exclusive article series entitled "The New Medicine," designed to give readers a glimpse into the future of healthcare.
"We're very excited about the insight Dr. Hammond brings to Medical-Horizons.net," says publisher
Rector notes readers can look forward to a number of thought-provoking articles, including:
• A deeper look into the research and creation of the first closed-loop artificial pancreas.
• Detection, in real time and without time limits, of individual molecules or groups of molecules in the human body - with zero disruption to the normal standard of practice in clinical healthcare.
• How specially treated nano-particles can be injected into living organisms with the ability to accelerate coagulopathy in patients that have experienced trauma and internal bleeding.
• The use of standard magnetic resonance imaging combined with material diffraction techniques to elucidate details in physiology that were previously impossible in real time, in vivo applications.
• The ability to create artificial red blood cells, attenuate and optimize the shape, and use these cells to carry therapeutics anywhere in the human body.
The series will run monthly on Medical-Horizons.net beginning
For further information or to schedule an interview with
As Executive Director of the UCSB TMRL, he has been responsible for applying the multi-disciplinary expertise of UCSB and their "systems approach" to problem solving to the reductionist practice of healthcare. His efforts feature the integration of advanced computational ability with traditional engineering and medical research to insure that all stakeholders, including researchers, health professionals, and patients are represented.
Medical-Horizons.net is designed specifically to be a single venue where doctors, nurses, practitioners, clinicians, healthcare IT professionals and management teams can share their ideas, vision and success stories. The site features news and information from the nation's leading healthcare facilities on new procedures; innovative technologies; improvements in patient and staff safety; infection control; improving staff retention; new management techniques and IT solutions. Medical-Horizons.net has the simple goal of improving healthcare through better communication.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/New/Medicine/prweb11960334.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models