Minister for Planning and Development
In an interview‚ he said efforts would be made to reduce gap between income and expenditure resources.
He said that investment promotion‚ industrialization‚ agricultural transforms and infrastructure building is top priorities of the government.
He assured that government would never bring mini budget.
To a question regarding implementation of sales tax before passing the budget from
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges