Minister for Planning and Development
In an interview‚ he said efforts would be made to reduce gap between income and expenditure resources.
He said that investment promotion‚ industrialization‚ agricultural transforms and infrastructure building is top priorities of the government.
He assured that government would never bring mini budget.
To a question regarding implementation of sales tax before passing the budget from
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant