A solo concert of French composer and singer
The concert will allow the public to get acquainted with "one of the brightest representatives of contemporary French music."
Boogaerts will perform songs from his 10 albums, including the latest one "Mathieu Boogaerts" (2012).
The musician started playing an organ when he was 10. After two years of taking courses, he started his first musical group with two fellow students and friends from middle school.
After many years traveling the world, mostly
His music is known for its laid-back style and many of his songs include a very light and delicate drum beat.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean