Fitch views two additional recent developments as positive for the district. On
Fitch currently rates the district's general obligation bonds 'BBB+' with a Negative Outlook. Fitch expects to review the impact of these developments on the district's Outlook once there is more certainty about the policy change. Additional information is available in Fitch's
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years