"The purpose behind our new app is to make the driver's experience with our law firm even more convenient and effective," says Drivers Legal Plan founder and CEO
The Drivers Legal Plan app is available for download on any smartphone or tablet, both through iTunes and Google Play. It allows the driver to easily communicate with the Drivers Legal Plan law firm to protect their CDL, as well as stay on top of current developments throughout the trucking industry.
"We want the driver to feel the reach of our national law firm, and be able to give us input on how to protect them better and even improve the app itself," says Klepper. "The initial endorsement of our app surely looks as though this is the wave of the future."
You can download the DLP app by visiting iTunes at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drivers-legal-plan/id736301884?mt=8 or Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app_drivers.layout.
To learn more about Drivers Legal Plan, visit http://driverslegalplan.com or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drivers Legal Plan was designed in 1991 by trucking company executives who recognized that with the advent of the CDL, unnecessary traffic convictions were going to have a deep and detrimental effect on their companies' safety profiles and driver retention records. With DOT audits, SAFESTAT ratings, skyrocketing insurance and driver replacement costs, the days of "fire and rehire" were ending.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays