The volume of the market-maker's buy liabilities on the bonds is 200 000 AZN, and the price spread between the buy and sell prices is 5%,
It is worth to note that, currently, liquidity of 12 bond issues
(including the above mentioned one) traded at
AccessBank has started placing bonds since
Some 10,000 bonds with par value of 1,000 AZN have been issued as part of the emission. The annual rate of bonds will be nine percent, with a turnover period of one year, starting from the date of placement of this issue's first bond. Coupon payment period is every three months.
Underwriter is "Pasha Capital" LLC.
AccessBank was established to render financial services to Azerbaijani families, as well as micro- and small entrepreneurs.
The bank is a 100-percent property of six international financial institutions:
The official exchange rate is 0.7843 AZN/USD on
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey