The volume of the market-maker's buy liabilities on the bonds is 200 000 AZN, and the price spread between the buy and sell prices is 5%,
It is worth to note that, currently, liquidity of 12 bond issues
(including the above mentioned one) traded at
AccessBank has started placing bonds since
Some 10,000 bonds with par value of 1,000 AZN have been issued as part of the emission. The annual rate of bonds will be nine percent, with a turnover period of one year, starting from the date of placement of this issue's first bond. Coupon payment period is every three months.
Underwriter is "Pasha Capital" LLC.
AccessBank was established to render financial services to Azerbaijani families, as well as micro- and small entrepreneurs.
The bank is a 100-percent property of six international financial institutions:
The official exchange rate is 0.7843 AZN/USD on
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid