In accordance with the Company's quarterly dividend policy, the board of directors declared on
The dividend policy will be reviewed periodically by the board of directors. The board of directors has the sole discretion to declare and to adjust or eliminate dividends based on relevant considerations, including the Company's need to retain capital to support its stability and growth, and compliance with applicable laws.
The Company advises that the dividend to be paid on the common shares on
For more details on ATN visit www.asiantelevision.com
Certain information in this press release may contain forward-looking statements. This information is based on current expectations that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, including the risk that the Company may in future change its dividend policy. Actual results might differ materially from results suggested in any forward-looking statements.
The Company assumes no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those reflected in the forward-looking statements unless and until required by securities laws applicable to the Company. Additional information identifying risks and uncertainties is contained in filings by the Company with the Canadian securities regulators, which filings are available at www.sedar.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges