The Chinese citrus fruit producer said it harvested 49,540 tonnes of oranges in the summer season, down from 57,367 tonnes a year earlier, and below the 57,000 tonnes of summer oranges for which it had signed contracts.
The company said Friday that production at its Hepu plantation in southern
It said its profit for the year, excluding change in fair value of biological assets and share-based payments, will be in line with current market view.
The company said its processed fruits business, which manufactures and sells fruit juice concentrates, purees and frozen fruits and vegetables, has seen continued margin pressure, while production tonnage volumes are in line with the first half of the year.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio