ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17062014 -
Artisan issued Convertible Debentures for net proceeds of
The Convertible Debentures have a maturity date of
Additional closings for gross proceeds from the Offering of up to
President & CEO
Tel: (403) 984-9275
Tel: (403) 984-9275
Artisan is an oil and gas producer that holds near a 100% working interest in 26,732 core acres of land in Central and
Artisan also has a Sawtooth development oil project in
This news release contains forward-looking statements and information ('forward-looking statements') within the meaning of applicable securities laws relating to a second potential closing under the Offering. Readers are cautioned to not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. While Artisan believes the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by these statements.
The forward-looking information contained in this news release is made as at the date of this news release and Artisan does not undertake any obligation to update publicly or to revise any of the included forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required by applicable securities laws. Readers are urged to consider these factors carefully in evaluating any forward-looking information.
Additional information on other factors that could affect Artisan's operations and financial results are included in reports on file with Canadian securities regulatory authorities and may be accessed through the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com).
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con