ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17062014 -
Artisan issued Convertible Debentures for net proceeds of
The Convertible Debentures have a maturity date of
Additional closings for gross proceeds from the Offering of up to
President & CEO
Tel: (403) 984-9275
Tel: (403) 984-9275
Artisan is an oil and gas producer that holds near a 100% working interest in 26,732 core acres of land in Central and
Artisan also has a Sawtooth development oil project in
This news release contains forward-looking statements and information ('forward-looking statements') within the meaning of applicable securities laws relating to a second potential closing under the Offering. Readers are cautioned to not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. While Artisan believes the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by these statements.
The forward-looking information contained in this news release is made as at the date of this news release and Artisan does not undertake any obligation to update publicly or to revise any of the included forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required by applicable securities laws. Readers are urged to consider these factors carefully in evaluating any forward-looking information.
Additional information on other factors that could affect Artisan's operations and financial results are included in reports on file with Canadian securities regulatory authorities and may be accessed through the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com).
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention