"We are truly honored to have Cheri join our firm, she will be an excellent asset to our high-net worth clients seeking peace of mind in their estate planning matters," says managing partner,
In addition to working with Albertson & Davidson in an Of Counsel capacity, Ms. Brettmann is also the principal attorney at her own law firm. Prior to opening her own firm, Ms. Brettmann was an attorney at the
"Albertson & Davidson is a great fit for my estate planning practice, and also a great place to help my clients. My connection to the Aldavlaw team will allow me to grow and provide all aspects of Trust and Will services--both transactional and litigation--to my high-net worth clients," says Ms. Brettmann.
Ms. Brettmann is in her eighth year of practice, and is a member of the
Phone: (909) 466-1711
Fax: (909) 354-3460
Trustee breach of duty litigation
Abused estate litigation
This is not an exhaustive list of the types of matters they are qualified to handle, and anyone with a legal issue should be certain to consult with one of their experienced attorneys to determine how best to proceed.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Contested-wills/Estate-litigation/prweb11958240.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go