Artium Sanatevi will hold the third auction of its Chamber Sale series next week in Istanbul, offering a selection of more than 300 modern and contemporary works by masters of Turkish painting at affordable prices.
A total of 343 works will go under the hammer on
Titled "Telgraf ÇiÇekleri" (tradescantias), the work has an opening bid of TL 70,000, according to a press release from the gallery. Another highlight of the sale is a painting by Feyhaman Duran, one of the representatives of the "Çalli Kusagi" (Çalli Generation) artist group made up of artists who went to
(Cihan/Today's Zaman) CIHAN
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps