In this regard an agreement was signed at Economic Affairs Division (EAD) here on Friday.
Secretary EAD, Nagis Sethi, Country Director World Bank,
The project is on a Provincial Highway S-3B which is situated on the right bank of the
This additional financing will finance about 10.7 km road from Chakdara to Shamozai.
The proposed project aims to rehabilitate priority damaged roads and bridges in the conflict hit areas of the
The expected outcome is improved traffic flow resulting in reduced vehicle operating costs and travel time for beneficiaries using the road.
For measurement of the output, length of roads reconstructed and number of bridge reconstructed and repaired has been identified as the key indicators.
The grant would indirectly enhance the capacity of the KP Government to take on community driven and demand based economic activities.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant