Visa, one of the world's leading payment solutions providers, has partnered with
Under this agreement, SABB customers will be able to pay directly, conveniently, and securely with funds from their SABB account for goods and services directly at millions of merchants around the world.
In addition, the card will include online purchases capability and card not present transaction 'CNP' in the near future.
SABB Visa debit cards will be equipped with EMV chip and pin solutions. The EMV chip and pin technology offers dynamic authentication values for each transaction, thus increasing the security on card usage.
In addition, SABB has introduced the ability for Visa Debit cardholders to set their PIN via the phone banking IVR, he noted.
Visa and SABB celebrated their new debit card agreement at a ceremony held at SABB head office and attended by representatives from both parties.-
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries