GSA has awarded contracts to 74 companies for complex professional services under its One Acquisition Solution for
According to GSA, design of OASIS aims at reducing duplication of contracting efforts and provide agencies with comprehensive, integrated contract options (similar to the Alliant solution for IT requirements) while lowering costs and raising efficiency by reducing the time spent on developing complex contracts.
OASIS is set to compliment GSA's Multiple Award Schedules program and provide with added flexible full-service options to the agencies.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean