Thuraya Atlas IP is the second maritime-specific product launched by Thuraya in 2014 and is designed to complement the Thuraya Orion IP broadband terminal by offering a fully-featured voice and data product with additional functionality built in. Designed and manufactured for Thuraya by Addvalue of Singapore, Thuraya Atlas IP delivers superior performance compared to more highly-priced competitor terminals, but with a higher specification and at a lower cost. Capable of standard IP data transfer at rates up to 444kbps and asymmetric streaming capability of 16kbps-384kbps, Thuraya Atlas IP is available with Thuraya’s range of attractive and flexible pricing plans, designed to provide users with exceptional value and choice.
In addition to the voice and data capabilities of Atlas IP, key software components include a built in firewall, Wi-Fi and fleet tracking feature based on distance or time with accurate geo fencing. The terminal is also designed to support operational efficiency on-board ship through Port Forwarding.
The Atlas IP is scheduled to be released from
*Source: ME NewsWire
Follow Thuraya on: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and
Source: Thuraya Telecommunications
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth