The CardioMEMS HF System uses a miniaturized, wireless monitoring sensor that is implanted in the pulmonary artery. (Photo: Business Wire)
Commenting on the acquisition,
The CardioMEMS HF System is the first and only
The CardioMEMS HF System allows clinicians to stabilize pulmonary artery pressures by proactively managing medications and other treatment options while also providing an early indication of worsening heart failure, thereby improving heart failure patients’ quality of life, and reducing economic risks for hospitals and payers.
BofA Merrill Lynch acted as financial advisor and
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that involve risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements include the expectations, plans and prospects for the Company, including potential clinical successes, anticipated regulatory approvals and future product launches, and projected revenues, margins, earnings and market shares. The statements made by the Company are based upon management’s current expectations and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include market conditions and other factors beyond the Company’s control and the risk factors and other cautionary statements described in the Company’s filings with the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia