The hotels and restaurants sub sector has proceeded its high growth trajectory by achieving 22.3 percent growth in 2013, as compared to 20.2 percent in 2012.
The sub sector has executed commendably to attract over 1.27 million tourists during the year recording a 26.7 percent, year-on-year growth, rasing tourism earnings to
In spite of the unfavourable global environment, the growth surpassed the achievements in 2012 for the second consecutive year.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps