SPI, the African distributor for utility software products and services to the open systems segment of the IT industry and the sole sub-Saharan Africa distributor for Help/Systems, today announced the latter's release of Skybot Scheduler version 3.5, which includes integration with Informatica Cloud, the industry's most comprehensive cloud integration platform as a service (iPaaS). This integration gives users the versatility to work with both Informatica Cloud and PowerCenter, a widely used extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) tool for building enterprise data warehouses.
In 2013, Skybot Scheduler created an interface that allows users to integrate PowerCenter workflows across the entire enterprise for efficient workload automation. The interface was awarded the Informatica Seal of Approval after passing rigorous life cycle testing and validation procedures. Skybot makes integrated ETL scheduling within
With this new release,
Additional new features delivered in Skybot 3.5 include:
* SAP Process chains; a new built-in command that allows users to run SAP process chains from a Skybot job;* IBM PowerLinux support, i.e. the ability to install and run Skybot Scheduler on IBM PowerLinux servers;* Support for csh/tcsh. Improvements make it easier to use csh or tcsh as the shell for running jobs on Unix and Linux agent systems;* Load balancing, which provides for the distribution of jobs across a group, allowing users to optimise resource use and maximise throughput, thus avoiding overload of any one of the agents;* Dashboard drilldown, which allows users the ability to drilldown on all data and customise the size and order of graphs to meet their unique needs; and,* Clearing prerequisites. A request to the Skybot web service will now clear all prerequisites for a job or job suite.
For further information, please contact
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?