Katsina The 17th Made in
Declaring the trade fair open, Governor
Represented by Commissioner for Commerce,
He said to boost business activities in the state; government has commenced construction of a modern shopping mall at a cost of N1.8 billion.
Shema said N1.7 billion is being expended for construction of modern market.
He said feasibility studies had been completed to set up micro finance bank in all the 34 local government areas of the state.
He said the measure is aimed at stimulating savings and providing the required capital to small scale businesses. Shema commended chamber of commerce for construction of its permanent site through internally generated revenue.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia