For its fiscal second quarter, which ended on
Excluding charges tied to restructuring and other items, the loss came to
Revenue declined 10 percent, to
Revenue at company-owned stores open at least a year — a key metric of a retailer's health — rose 1 percent during the quarter.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records