Based on this information, SMi is proud to present its 11th annual Point of Care conference which will focus on the implementation, including interoperability of technology and data management that is critical to the success of Point of Care Testing (PoCT). Topics that will be examined include: enhancing quality in PoCT; trends in microfluidics for health; industry standards; and how to protect intellectual property of PoCT devices.
• Discuss the market opportunities of PoCT
• Evaluate quality control and enhance quality standards featuring
• Exclusive case study presentation on implementing PoCT
• How to deliver a quality programme for PoCT to improve service efficiency
• Gain insight into the future of Point of Care KEY SPEAKERS:
For more information, please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014pointofcare54.asp.
If you would like to attend this conference as a delegate, please contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or e-mail fbegum(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, contact
If you would like to become a media partner, contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11904869.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare