,,, CEO of 3SC Technologies Max Shaw said on Sunday that PML-N government was taking very positive actions to promote software industry in Punjab.
Talking to reporter, he said that such a policy in other provinces could better employment ratio and growth rate as well.
He said that current scenario of security in the country needs more security. It is the need of time to play government its role to promote software industry.
He said that corruption can be reduced to a remarkable extent by software.
”Most of Pakistani official and private websites do not have proper security features. 21st century has been very productive in the field of information technology. The application of softwares due to their security features has helped a lot to make computers, banks and data more secure,“ he said.
He further said that now these software are making better monitoring systems not only in army and police. It is also securing consumer rights by making it more secure.
”Small and medium level businesses can give more employments and opportunities to masses. The monitoring of shops, factories and even in the field a former can become more productive. It will help a lot in economy with more taxes,“ he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures