Federal Minister for Finance
He said that Nandipur, Dasu, Bhasha, Neelum-Jhelum and other projects would be completed in near future to meet the growing demand of energy in the country.
Talking to Pakistan Television, he said that Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz government is taking all important steps to streamline the system.
He said that a large number of people would be provided assistance through Income Support Programme.
Finance Minister said that the PML-N is following its manifesto as given during the election campaign.
Replying to a question he said that present government wanted to produce 40,000 megawatt electricity through different resources for achieving speedy progress in all the sectors.
To another question he said that the government was not getting any dictation from International Monitory Funds.
He said that an additional amount would be given to the provincial governments to bring prosperity in the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention