ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30052014 - The Management Board of Polskie Gornictwo Naftowe i
400 Notes with the total value of PLN 40,000,000.00 (fourty million zloty), maturing on
The par value of one Note is PLN 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand zloty).
All the Notes are denominated in the Polish zloty and have been offered in a private placement exclusively in the territory of
The Notes are unsecured discount bearer notes in book-entry form, and will be redeemed at par value.
PGNiG has no plans to introduce the Notes to public trading.
The Programme is a tool designed to effectively manage short-term liquidity within the
Following the Note issue discussed above, the total par value of notes issued under the Programme and outstanding as at
Tel: +48 22 589 46 71
Tel: +48 22 691 82 56
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve