The company said in its filing to the
The board of directors of OEIH sanctioned the company subscribing to the two IPOs. The company will subscribe for 7.8mn shares of Al Batinah Power Co at a value of RO998,400 and 7.7mn shares of Al Suwadi Power Co at a value of RO1,001,000.
The company said in its disclosure, A total investment value of RO1,999,400 (is) to be classified as long-term investment (available for sale) . The OEIH board in addition took a resolution on the appointment of
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant