OKI Data will be demonstrating the following products and solutions at MISA Ontario:
· MC770 (http://www.okidata.com/canada/printers/multifunction/mc770 -780) – A colour MFP that combines high-speed output, high print quality, enhanced feature sets, improved user interface, and streamlined document workflow processing into a single device that boasts a strong competitive pricing advantage including both a low cost per copy and low total cost of ownership. Available configurations include convenient finishing capabilities, wireless functionality as a special order, plus expanded paper handling trays and feeders to satisfy the needs of even the most demanding workplace. · MB471 (http://www.okidata.com/canada/printers/multifunction/mb401) –From OKI’s MB401 MFP Series, the award-winning MB471 combines black and white printing and copying, colour/mono scanning with scan-to capabilities, and analog faxing. These affordable, compact, networked MFPs produce professional-looking documents with productivity-boosting speeds and budget-enhancing efficiency. · PaperCut MF™ (http://www.okidata.com/papercut-overview) – A print job accounting and management software solution that works with single function and multifunction printers that feature the smart Extendable Platform from OKI. This software helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps account for and allocate the costs of printing and copying. · Drivve® (http://www.okidata.com/drivve-solutions-overview) – Drivve Image™ and Drivve Print™ work with OKI smart MFPs to meet the print tracking and image capture needs of most document-intensive environments. Easy to use yet incredibly powerful, this line of software modules and services streamline and improve business processes, giving instant access to all documents.
"OKI Data looks forward to participating in the MISA Ontario 2014 Annual Conference and Tradeshow and giving municipal IT professionals the ability to discuss with us, one-on-one, our advanced printing technologies and document management solutions,” said
A MISA conference is an annual milestone of progress for municipal IT professionals and managers, and the companies that work with them. Keynote speeches, workshop presentations and trade-show displays combine to illustrate the direction in which municipal technologies and strategies are headed.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s colour printing solutions feature Single Pass Color ™ (http://okidata.com/mkt/html/nf/AboutTechnology_SinglePass.html) as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Colour technologies. These technologies allow OKI to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding colour output quality.
OKI Data provides live1, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in
Drivve® is a registered TM in certain jurisdictions and Drivve™, Drivve | Image™, Drivve | Print™ and Drivve | DM™ are trademarks of
proColor , T.M.,
Single Pass Color T.M. and design Reg.
ENERGY STAR Reg. T.M.
 (http://www.okidata.com/oki-to-demonstrate-textile-transfer-printers -at-2013-sgia#_ftnref1) Available in the U.S. and Canada Contact:
email@example.com About OKI Data Americas
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English