The First Trust Small Cap Value AlphaDEX Fund ETF (FYT) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 657,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 25,000. Shares of FYT were down about 0.6% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201406ETFunu060214&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight