ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30052014 -
OLEDs are not only thin and lightweight with excellent energy saving characteristics but also have outstanding high-definition color reproducibility. Although market expansion was forecasted, OLED use was limited by inherent traits including deterioration from contact with moisture and oxygen. In addition, sealing technology was a prime issue in development of more flexible and larger displays.
'Structbond XMF-T' allows innovative advances in sealing methods for displays thereby allowing greater flexibility and strength. 'Structbond XMF-T' technology contributes to LG Electronics G Flex's high market reputation for its highly usable curved surface design and durable high-definition display.
With 'Structbond XMF-T', the design flexibility of OLEDs is greatly enhanced allowing wider and increased applications including wearable electronics and lighting.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia