ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30052014 -
OLEDs are not only thin and lightweight with excellent energy saving characteristics but also have outstanding high-definition color reproducibility. Although market expansion was forecasted, OLED use was limited by inherent traits including deterioration from contact with moisture and oxygen. In addition, sealing technology was a prime issue in development of more flexible and larger displays.
'Structbond XMF-T' allows innovative advances in sealing methods for displays thereby allowing greater flexibility and strength. 'Structbond XMF-T' technology contributes to LG Electronics G Flex's high market reputation for its highly usable curved surface design and durable high-definition display.
With 'Structbond XMF-T', the design flexibility of OLEDs is greatly enhanced allowing wider and increased applications including wearable electronics and lighting.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground