Millar will focus on generating initial public offerings (IPOs) and will report to
Millar has more than 25 years of experience in capital markets.
He was most recently a managing director at Espirito Santo, co-ordinating the investment banking and capital markets teams, having previously worked at
"John brings deep global experience in equity capital markets, having managed more than 300 transactions during his career. We look forward to welcoming him to the group," said Jerusalmi.
Millar will replace
Walmsley is also a
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row