With 89% of Smartphone users searching online to make purchasing decisions the need for technologically advanced communication was vital. Jayman Modus understands that as technology grows it's crucial to embrace it in order to enhance the overall consumer experience.
Buyers want product details. They want to see what models and specifications look like and how it all fits into a community. They want to take project information with them, using it whenever and wherever it's convenient. That's why we've created Modus Matrix and Next Gen Touchscreen technology, so users can visualize themselves in a Jayman Modus townhome - before it's built.
The Modus Matrix component offers users the unique ability to visually explore interior and exterior architectural details, as well as community features like walkways and landscaping from a 3D augmented realty perspective - anywhere they are.
The Next Gen Touchscreen's featured in the Modus sales centres include comprehensive live to the second product, home availability, company, and social media information with an unparalleled ease of use.
Six Game Changing Benefits:
Next Gen Touchscreen
1. Comprehensive library of all Modus product details including 3D rendered interior colour palette selections.
2. "Send It To Me" feature allows product & company information to be transferred via email and SMS (text messaging) to any number of devices allowing consumers to leave the sales centre with everything they need without carrying a stack of printed material.
3. Live online integration for up to the second social media updates, pricing and model availability.
4. Entire community project seen in 3D virtual space before it's built - wherever you are.
5. Ability to do a virtual walkthrough of a fully landscaped and decorated project inside and out by simply scanning a magazine ad or business card.
6. Geo-location component allows users to walk out onto the site and see project full scale - complete with landscaping.
"We're excited to offer this innovative technology as part of the customer's sales experience. The Modus Matrix and Next Gen Touchscreen is Jayman's way of providing groundbreaking communication options driven by our customers own creativity and initiative," said
The advancing technology theme continues as Jayman Modus looks for next breakthrough in technological innovation. The Builder Technology Challenge encourages
Participants have one year to develop and present a fully-functioning new technology to Jayman Modus judges. They will compete for
Location: Jayman Head office 200, 3132 - 118 Ave. SE.
Jay Westman- Chairman and CEO Sandi Serr- Project Marketing Specialist Norm Mross- Vice President Val Douglas- Sales Manager
Please RSVP by
To book an interview or for more information on this event contact
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Scott Baird403 441-2024 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Jayman Modus