Eight eligible companies have received approval to access a E10 million received by the Government of
The main component of the facility is a soft loan of E20 million to be used to establish a credit facility for Ghanaian entrepreneurs while E2 million have been earmarked for the management of the credit facility and the implementation of additional activities such as capacity building courses, micro-projects and the development of industrial cliaters in various parts of the country.
According to the Minister for Trade and Industry, Hon.
Hon. Iddrisu urged the beneficiaries of existing financing facilities to ensure that they kept to the scheduled payment and to work with the team of experts managing the project.
He expressed gratitude to the Italian for its support to the development of the SME sector in
In her remarks, the Australian High Commissioner to
Mad. Laura Karpini said the meeting provided a unique opportunity for the two countries to renew their willingness to proceed with the best intentions of mutual co-operation.
Source: ISD (G.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza