A total of 616,200 shares were traded, which showed positive growth of 594,000 shares when compared with previous day’s trading of 22,200 shares.
Out of 158 companies, share prices of 78 companies recorded increase while those of 80 companies decreased and no company remained stable in today’s trading.
The share price of
PTCL, Byco Petroleum and
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists