Minister of Trade, Industry and Investment
In press statements, Abdel-Nour said that the bill aims to find new methods for financing micro-enterprises in a way that ensures the interests of the parties concerned and monitoring the companies that offer financing of those projects to ensure efficiency and transparency.
the Minister noted that the bill is meant to achieve social justice and confronting poverty. He added that the loans of micro-enterprises will be offered by non-profit organizations and associations.
In addition, the bill defined 6-month grace period for the companies, societies and NGOs to amend its positions according to the provisions of the law.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids