Long-standing precious metals exchange GoldSilver.org announced today the release of its newly-revised 2014 Insider's Guide to Gold & Silver Investing and company spokesperson
"A large swath of U.S. investors are familiar with the struggles that stocks, mutual funds, bonds and bank accounts have suffered in the last few years but they know very little about buying gold and silver," Martin said. "What's more, many investors are unaware that gold and silver have a historical tendency of moving against paper markets."
GoldSilver.org's team of non-commissioned gold and silver brokers hear horror stories about high-pressure sales tactics, grossly large commissions and even counterfeit gold and silver each week, says Martin. "Since gold and silver investing is a novel idea for some investors we want to make sure the general public is protected and made aware of the sales tactics some dealers and fake gold dealers use to gain your trust. This guide can exponentially increase one's chances of success in the gold and silver markets."
GoldSilver.org is a North American market leader for gold and silver investments for home delivery or within retirement accounts. They buy and sell all sorts of investment-grade gold, silver and platinum. For more information or a free gold and silver investment guide, visit http://www.goldsilver.org or call 1-800-394-3337 today.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11906526.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'