"We are very excited to add this new feature to our 1st PayPOS," said
The 1st PayPOS was introduced in December of 2013, and has already offered several added features. It comes with everything a merchant needs to manage all aspects of their business. An iPad, cash drawer and printer are all included, and an available scanner makes check out even more efficient. Updates are always available for existing 1st Pay merchants to download at no charge. The only cost to the merchant for this program is a one-time activation fee and small monthly user fee.
An intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and navigate. Merchants can upload and manage inventory; set modifiers, discounts and user permissions; and see their employees' sales activities. A time clock feature allows employees to clock in and out, regardless of their access to the POS functions, and managers can track employee time. Processing payments is simple and secure, and customers have the option of a printed or emailed receipt. Gift cards can be sold, redeemed, reloaded and tracked with ease, and detailed real time analytics make it easy for business owners to see the state of their business and make informed decisions. The system's dashboard can be accessed from anywhere, allowing business owners to work when and where it is convenient for them.
"We will continue to add features to this product," explains Norrie. "New updates will always be available to current users free of charge!"
Current 1st Pay users can download the update with the added features from the iTunes
To learn more about the 1st Pay POS, please visit http://www.e-mg.com/1stpay.
With more than 15 years of experience and a nationwide network of local offices,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11866784.htm
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English