The U.S. dollar held steady in the lower
At noon, the dollar fetched
The euro was quoted at
The U.S. dollar hovered in the lower
With little stimuli in
The dollar had risen in
"With the mood on U.S. manufacturing and employment conditions running quite high, the dollar still has room to rise against the yen ahead of jobs data on Friday, and particularly after the distraction of the ECB meeting is removed, traders will be in full-on payroll watching mode," he said.
The euro held against the dollar in
"The market has been anticipating interest rate cuts and other measures for a while now and has sold the euro accordingly, so it's unlikely to fall much further ahead of the ECB meeting."
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill