Datapath, a Derby based innovator of video capture, computer graphics and video wall display technology, will be exhibiting at this year's InfoComm show in
Derby, Derbyshire - Datapath will also exhibit its Vision range of capture cards which support a variety of capture modes including Dual or Single Link DVI, 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, RGB, Component YPbPr, Composite video and S-Video. The capture card range supports multiple cards in a single system.
The Vision range provides high performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather, allowing for low latency fast frame rates in all applications.
The complete range of Datapath video capture cards are supported by a generic Windows Vision driver and command line interface also supporting DirectShow and RGBEasy SDK.
A single Vision device supports up to 16 independent scale factors, colour spaces and frame rate clients. The Datapath capture cards have time stamp support for capture synchronisation across inputs, cards and systems. This is for use with edge blending, frame stitching, stereoscopic and many more applications using gen-locked sources.
Key features of the Vision range of capture card include:
- On card processor for real time mode detection - for trouble free connection to a wide variety of video sources
- High quality scaling for an excellent visual experience
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB5:5:5, 5:6:5, 8:8:8 video output formats providing compatibility with a wide variety of data streams
- Low input to output capture latency
At the event Datapath will be exhibiting the Datapath x4 and x4-1U, as well as the new dL8 distribution amplifier. The stand will be demonstrating various dynamic video walls showing the diversity of the Datapath multi display products. These products offer a flexible low cost way of building video walls. The Datapath x4 enables complex display wall arrangements for any mixture of landscape and portrait display formats. For larger video walls multiple units can be combined together or used with Datapath's dL8 distribution amplifier support up to 32 displays.
X4 key features:
- Splits a single DVI input into 4 independent monitor outputs
- Accepts Dual Link DVI, Single Link DVI or HDMI input
- Flexibly drives four displays, each from any selected region of the input image
- Supports both DVI and analog RGB output monitors
- Multiple units can be used for larger wall configuration
We will be in the North Hall on Stand N1317, please come and see our sales team! Also follow us on
Founded in 1982 and now distributing across five continents, Datapath has end customers in more than 100 countries Worldwide; covering multiple industries such as visual media, military, education, security and health care.
Consistently meet standards of excellence with the delivery of quick and effective support, and providing unbeatable customer service for any specialised requirement.
With Datapath's expertise, quality focus and dedicated customer support make the products the first choice for customers requiring solid, high-reliability solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile