Damaka®, a technology pioneer in
Damaka's software-only solution is faster to deploy, has lower TCO and integrates seamlessly with existing UC/UCC solutions. The Damaka solution is available on the cloud as well as on-prem. Damaka's hybrid architecture enables easy integration with existing UC/UCC system. Damaka's fully configurable, software only cloud solution requires limited resources with a smooth automated integration and deployment process.
Universal UCC™ is the unprecedented introduction by Damaka in the evolution of UCC market. The Damaka solution is available across all devices and operating systems. Damaka's flexible hybrid architecture differentiates it from the competition today and enables extension of UCC functionality to new devices of tomorrow. The solution also allows for embedding Damaka technology with full UCC functionality across on-prem, cloud, web, and mobile environments into existing business software processes. Damaka will be integrating social media networks as a part of its Universal UCC™ solution offering.
Damaka® is a leading innovator in the Mobile UCC space and is the leading provider of Universal UCC™ SDKs available on the market today. The company embodies its mantra of communication and collaboration on "any device, any network, anytime, anywhere" by providing secure, real-time native video calling and collaboration solutions on all major smartphones, tablets and PC/Mac/Linux platforms. Damaka continues to leap forward in evolving
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11884881.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border