Comguard, a regional value-added distributor for networking and IT security products, has renewed its partnership with Acunetix, a provider of web application security scanning solutions.
According to the two companies, the renewal of the partnership solidifies the existing alliance to provide organisations across the region with web security solutions, support, and infrastructure.
In addition, Comguard said it will focus on developing, enabling and empowering the channel through technical/sales training workshops while the security engineers at Acunetix focus on further enhancing the crawling and detection capabilities of Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner.
The close collaboration allows organisations of all sizes and security professionals in the region to benefit from Acunetix's advanced crawling and vulnerability detection technologies while at the same be assisted by Comguard's team with specific tailor-made security solutions.
"The partnership between Acunetix and Comguard comes at a time when there has been a surge of new and dangerous vulnerabilities such as Heartbleed and an increase in hacking incidents across the globe", said Jayadevan K, director, Operations at Comguard.
"The additional value that Comguard brings to this product is the diversified and strong sales and pre-sales team for both the SMBs and enterprise segments of the market. This year, the Comguard Sales team has been further reinforced to be able to better assist our clients across the regions," added Jayadevan.
"The renewed commitment of the partnership is based on a two-fold strategy in EMEA, which is aggressive marketing and penetration into new regions," said
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records