ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30052014 -
The Company continues discussions with the 20321 vendors in regards to the outstanding debt and various alternatives that may be available to deal with the debt. The Company announced
The Company is currently continuing to advance discussions and due diligence with several third parties, that subject to certain conditions being met, including the debt to the vendors, are interested in moving the project forward.
At the San Jorge mine, notification has been given by
Tel: (604) 568-6894
Fax: (604) 568-6834
Forward Looking Statements
This Company news release contains certain 'forward-looking' statements and information relating to the Company that are based on the beliefs of the Company's management as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company's management.
Such statements reflect the current risks, uncertainties and assumptions related to certain factors including, without limitations, competitive factors, general economic conditions, customer relations, relationships with vendors and strategic partners, the interest rate environment, governmental regulation and supervision, seasonality, technological change, changes in industry practices, and one-time events. Should any one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should any underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE