LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police are searching for a pair of burglars they say broke into Miley Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home and got away with jewelry and a luxury car.
The LAPD says officers from the department's North Hollywood station responded to a report of a burglary Friday at Cyrus' home.
They say a man and a woman scaled a fence and got inside the house and garage while no one was home.
A 2014 Maserati luxury sedan and an unspecified amount of jewelry were taken.
Police asked Sunday that anyone with information about the crime call North Hollywood's burglary detectives.
Last month the 21-year-old pop star obtained a temporary restraining order against an Arizona man who was detained by police while trying to meet her.
Original headline: Car, jewelry taken in burglary of Miley Cyrus home
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight