The High Commissioner informed the Finance Minister that his last visit to
He also appreciated participation of businessmen and investors in
He mentioned that there is an enormous enthusiasm in Canadian investors and Asian Diaspora over economic developments in
He mentioned that there is huge potential in agriculture sector of
He said that the group is working on consultation with value chain which will make implementation of policy framework easier.
He gave an example of Canadian agri exports from
He said that “we are interested to share our methodology and experience with
The Finance Minister informed the High Commissioner that agriculture sector is our priority and we have plans for provision of micro financing to small farmers.
He said that the agriculture sector drives the whole economy and appreciate the valuable contributions being made by the Canadian High Commissioner.
He said that it is quickest result producing sector and the present government is focusing on new initiatives in this regard.
On regional connectivity, the Finance Minister said that “we believe in regional trade and opening of new vistas to expand our trade and economic relations with the neighbours and beyond”.
He said that
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe