THE number of broadband Internet users in
In the weekly Cabinet session, the minister said broadband Internet use skyrocketed by 30.5 per cent from 2012 to 2013, with a total of 1.63 million subscribers.
Mobile phone services were also up 4pc at the end of 2013, he said, with 2.21m subscriptions.
Meanwhile prices for both mobile and fixed line broadband services decreased between 2012 to 2013,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records