THE number of broadband Internet users in
In the weekly Cabinet session, the minister said broadband Internet use skyrocketed by 30.5 per cent from 2012 to 2013, with a total of 1.63 million subscribers.
Mobile phone services were also up 4pc at the end of 2013, he said, with 2.21m subscriptions.
Meanwhile prices for both mobile and fixed line broadband services decreased between 2012 to 2013,
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free