ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30052014 -
The last reported sale price of Booz Allen's Class A common stock on
Upon completion of the offering, Carlyle will own approximately 45.8% of the outstanding Class A common stock of Booz Allen, excluding approximately 4.3% of the Company's Class A common stock with respect to which it holds a voting proxy. The offering is expected to close and settle on
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the common stock has previously been filed with the
Before investing, interested parties should read the prospectus and other documents filed with the
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains, or may be deemed to contain, 'forward-looking statements' (as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as 'guidance,' 'may,' 'will,' 'could,' 'should,' 'forecasts,' 'expects,' 'intends,' 'plans,' 'anticipates,' 'projects,' 'outlook,' 'believes,' 'estimates,' 'predicts,' 'potential,' 'continue,' 'preliminary,' or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology.
These statements give Booz Allen's current expectation of future events or its future performance and do not relate directly to historical or current events. A number of factors could cause Booz Allen's future actions and related results to vary from any expectations or goals expressed in, or implied by, the forward-looking statements included in this press release, possibly to a material degree.
In particular, there can be no assurances that the offering by Carlyle will be consummated. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, the risk factors set forth in Booz Allen's Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?