Its broadband Internet services recorded 1.63m subscribers at the end of 2013, an increase of 30.5pc in 2012 and 2013.
The kingdom's fixed telephone services recorded 251,000 subscribers at the end of 2013, of whom 35pc used fixed wireless technology (WiMAX).
Mobile broadband service prices fell by 65pc and fixed line broadband service by 38pc between 2012 and 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million