Investor sentiment was boosted by a survey of
On the weekend, the
U.S. stocks climbed Monday after a revised U.S. manufacturing report showed U.S. manufacturing industries expanded in May.
The Dow closed up 0.2 percent to 16,743.63 and the Standard & Poor's 500 added 0.1 percent to 1,924.97, setting a record high for a second trading day in a row. But the Nasdaq composite finished 0.1 percent lower at 4,237.20.
In energy markets, benchmark U.S. oil for July delivery was up
In currencies, the euro rose to
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?