Designed to introduce the SMB segment to loyalty-based tools that have previously proved too cost-prohibitive for smaller retailers,
With 1stPayPOS, merchants will now be able to implement customized rewards programs for their customers, thereby encouraging repeat business on a more consistent basis. Merchants will be able to select from a wide variety of options, with 1stPayPOS providing management capabilities for such programs as punchcard, points system, and date-based discounts/rewards (i.e. birthdays).
Combined with 1stPayPOS' ability to attach payment methods to loyalty members' accounts, create a CRM database for marketing efforts, and effectively manage operations,1stPayPOS empowers merchants with the tools they need to succeed in an all-encompassing system that is as capable as it is easy to use.
Currently available through the
1stPayGateway developed the 1stPayPOS® iPad point-of-sale system to enable small-to-medium sized businesses to grow and better manage their business. 1stPayGateway also provides end-to-end encryption technology, payment gateway tokenization, mobile payment solutions, and payment & donation pages to reduce PCI scope and credit card acceptance risk. Find out more at http://www.1stPayPOS.com and http://www.1stPayGateway.Net, or call 888-417-8729.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11902591.htm
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause