The fully enhanced Onboarding Orientation Assistance is a free service that provides a quick and easy guide for existing web hosting customers to transition to cloud hosting. A customer support representative will help ensure that the migration process runs as smoothly as possible.
Vodien says that it strives its best to remove bottlenecks that businesses are facing especially for small and medium businesses (SMBs) with no prior experience with cloud services. Vodien maintains that their orientation assistance will be pivotal to ensuring that cloud is gradually adopted across different types of organizations.
With cloud hosting, websites are hosted on virtual servers which accesses computing resources from one or more physical servers. It is based on the idea of "divide and rule", where resources needed to maintain a website are divided across multiple servers and server networks, and are activated on a per-need basis.
Vodien Internet Solutions is an award-winning
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11954062.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders